The LEGO Group has just announced it’s latest Direct to Consumer set – 70922 The Joker Manor from The LEGO Batman Movie theme, and it’s glorious!
Coming in at 3,444 pieces, it’s big, bright, colourful and full of Joker mischief. Before I get into what the set includes, here’s the important information. The Joker Manor will be available from LEGO Stores and online on November 24th – that’s Black Friday if you’re in the US. There’s no VIP Early Access for this one! The Joker Manor will cost you US $269.99 / CA $349.99 / UK £249.99. No word on an Australian price yet, but I’m assuming around $400. More word on that when it becomes available!
This set looks excellent. The box by itself is amazing! I love the Joker graffiti all over it – it’s very clever, and perfect for this set.
The back of the box shows the interior of the Jokerised Wayne Manor, with plenty of detail included.
I’m very impressed with the Manor itself – even without The Joker’s embellishments, it’s a great build. The Joker’s add-ons are fantastic though – the rickety roller coaster, the marvellous entrance, the rotating eyeball and that fantastic brick-built sign are very eye catching.
The interior is just as good – The Joker swapping out some portraits (including the one taken just before that fateful moment in the alley), Batman in his music studio, laying down some new tracks, or getting some lobster ready in the kitchen. There’s also a hall of mirrors, Batman’s private cinema, and a piano room with roaring fire, plus more.
It looks like there’s plenty of stickers in this set, but there’s also a huge range of different colours, and plenty of exciting parts, as well as loads of moving functions. I’m really excited by this set – it looks incredible, although, with the other brilliant releases this year, my wallet is screaming for a break, and I’ve not been able to buy that many at all!
There’s also 10 minifigures, including new disco versions of Batman, Batgirl, Robin, and The Joker, plus other favourites from the movie.
You can read the full press release below, as well as check out some more images.
70922 The Joker™ Manor
Ages 14+. 3,444 pieces.
US $269.99 – CA $349.99 – DE 269.99€ – UK £249.99 – DK 2299.00 DKK
*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.
Dare to enter The Joker™ Manor!
Help Batman™, Barbara Gordon, Alfred Pennyworth™ (in his classic Batsuit) and Nightwing™ regain control of the jokerized Wayne Manor with this massive THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE set. The Joker™ Manor is packed with iconic details from the movie and cool functions, including a rollercoaster encircling the whole building, a huge buildable The Joker head with trapdoor and slide, punching boxing gloves, a rocking ‘The Joker’ sign and rotating ‘big eye’ tower. The interior includes a cinema room with a romantic DVD element, kitchen with buildable microwave plus lobster and lemon-slice decorated tile elements, living room with a buildable grand piano, fireplace and bust, swimming pool room, and a music studio with guitar element and buildable mixing desk and loudspeakers. Build this magnificent manor and then recreate your favorite scenes from the movie with 10 included minifigures.
- Includes 10 minifigures: The Joker™, Batman™, Barbara Gordon, Harley Quinn™, Nightwing™, Alfred Pennyworth™ Classic Batsuit, Disco Batman™, Disco The Joker™, Disco Batgirl™ and Disco Robin™.
- Features a grand entrance flanked by 2 buildable bombs with translucent spark-style elements, 2-level and 3-level towers with turrets and flag elements on top, a rollercoaster track and train with 3 cars (each with a minifigure seat), rotating ‘big eye’ tower with lever-operated iris to ‘look’ up and down, huge buildable The Joker™ head with trapdoor and slide, rocking ‘The Joker’ sign, ‘Ha! Ha!’ sign, 2 wheel-operated punching boxing gloves, plus many multicolored, translucent light-style decorative elements.
- Activate the trapdoor to send a minifigure tumbling from the top of the The Joker™ head, down the slide and out through the mouth.
- Interior includes an entrance hall with 4 plastic, bendy ‘mirror’ elements; living room with a buildable grand piano and stool, bust, and fireplace with translucent-red fire-style elements; cinema room with a screen, minifigure seat and assorted elements including a romantic DVD; kitchen with cup, pot and pan elements, and a buildable microwave with lobster, lemon and plate elements inside; music studio with a buildable mixing desk and loudspeakers, seat and a guitar element; swimming pool room with translucent-blue water-style elements; and an attic with 2 buildable boxes and a rat figure.
- Weapons include Batman’s Batarang, Barbara Gordon’s revolver and Harley Quinn’s bat.
- Disco Batman™, Disco The Joker™, Disco Batgirl™ and Disco Robin™ minifigures are new!
- Recreate and reimagine memorable scenes from THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE.
- The Joker™ Manor measures over 21” (55cm) high, 25” (66cm) wide and 10” (27cm) deep.
- Rollercoaster train measures over 1” (3cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
Available for sale directly through LEGO® beginning
November 24, 2017 via shop.LEGO.com, LEGO® Stores or via phone.
What do you think of this release? Has it been added to your shopping list?