A while back, in June last year, we saw that LEGO Minions was happening. Thanks to the New York Toy Fair, we now know what they look like! Like with The Mandalorian sets, information is scarce, but it’ll be added when we know more.
75546 Minions in Gru’s Lab (87 pcs)
Ready to get inventive with the LEGO® Minions in Gru’s Lab set? The Minions have helped to transform Gru’s basement into a laboratory. Now they’re preparing to have some fun. Watch them create mischief as they slide into the bananas and test out a vehicle on the ramp. See if they can make a vehicle crash into the fence!
• Kids who love Minions movies and Minion Toys will enjoy this LEGO® Minions in Gru’s Lab playset (75546). This Minions toy set is an ideal birthday present for kids aged 4 and up.
• Minions fans can have lots of fun recreating scenes from the Minions: The Rise of Gru movie. With Kevin and Otto Minion toy figures, there’s plenty of opportunity for role play after the model is built.
• Lots of fun features make this an awesome playset for creative fun. Kids can make the Minions slide into the basement, test the car on the ramp, or use the trigger on the back of the washing machine to make it turn.
• This lab toy building set with Minion figures measures over 3” (8cm) high, 6” (17cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep, making it the perfect size for kids who love to role-play with Minion toys.
75547 Minion Pilot in Training (119 pcs)
Take to the skies with LEGO® Minions Bob and Stuart. They’re on a mission to save Gru and are piloting a plane for the daring rescue. Stuart is the pilot and Bob is a flight attendant in the passenger cabin, so it’s sure to be a bumpy ride. Watch out – an accident-prone Minion might fall into the toilet. And don’t forget to find the fart blaster for extra fun!
• A fun Minions toy plane building set (75547), featuring Stuart (in pilot outfit) and Bob LEGO® figures. Kids can build the plane, then recreate thrilling scenes from the Minions: The Rise of Gru movie.
• There’s lots to discover in this fun toy set. Minions fans will love the Bob and Stuart LEGO® figures and the cool accessories for creative play – including a banana, hotdog, peanut bag, suitcase and fart blaster!
• Creative fun is easy with this toy playset. The detachable roof lets kids explore the plane along with the Minions. Put Stuart in the cockpit or let Bob’s sweet and subversive nature play out in the passenger cabin.
• This buildable plane set with Minion figures measures over 4” (11cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 9” (24cm) wide, making it the perfect size for kids who love to play with toy planes.
75549 Unstoppable Bike Chase (136 pcs)
The chase is on! Help Gru and the Minions protect the zodiac stone from the villains who want it back. They’ll need to be speedy to outwit the evildoers. Luckily there’s a banana to throw as they ride along. Gru’s taking control of the LEGO® Minions Unstoppable Bike Chase, with Bob helping up front. Meanwhile, Stuart’s enjoying a thrilling ride as he’s dragged along on the rocket skates.
• There are lots of ways to play with this fun set. Gru’s on a mission and kids can help by putting the Minions on the front of the bike, pulling them along on the rocket skates, or giving them a toy banana treat.
• An action-packed Minions toy motorbike building set (75549), featuring Gru, Stuart and Bob toy figures. Kids can enjoy full-speed action as they role-play epic scenes from the Minions: The Rise of Gru movie.
• Role play is easy with this toy motorbike set. With 3 figures, including the exclusive Gru LEGO® minifigure, only available in this set, kids will love making up their own Minion stories.
• This toy motorbike measures over 3” (10cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide, making it just the right size for creative play.
75550 Minions Kung Fu Battle (310 pcs)
Join the Minions for kung fu training and celebrations at the LEGO® Minions Kung Fu Battle. First the Minions practice kung fu moves using the weapon rack and rotating wooden dummy. Then they can parade with the Chinese dragon before admiring the pretend ‘fireworks’ stud shooters that fire from the top of the temple. Watch out for the dramatic reveal as Otto appears out of the temple.
• Bring the excitement of Chinese New Year to any home for young Minions fans. They’ll have lots of fun building this toy temple, ready to recreate scenes from the Minions: The Rise of Gru movie.
• Play starts right away with the 3 LEGO® Minion figures. This set (75550) includes Kevin and Stuart Minion toy figures in kung fu outfits, plus an Otto figure.
• Kids can help the Minions perfect their kung fu skills with the weapon rack and rotating training dummy, before launching ‘fireworks’ from the top of the temple while the Minions carry the colorful Chinese dragon toy.
• The toy temple measures over 6” (17cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 10” (26cm) deep, making it perfect for creative play.
75551 Brick Built Minions and Their Lair (876 pcs)
Want to step inside the unpredictable world of the Minions? Well, now you can! Build your favorite Minion then turn it around to reveal their room. Check out the figure version of each character. Put them inside the room to explore the mischievous personality of each Minion. Create inventions with Kevin in the lab or pop Stuart in his bedroom. Then rebuild Kevin into Bob with his kung fu playset.
• A creative building set that lets Minions fans build their favorite Minion character. Kids can build both Kevin and Stuart, and then rebuild Kevin into Bob.
• Once the character is built, the fun goes on. Kids will love seeing the eyes turn. Then they can explore the intricate room playset inside, using the fun accessories to create their own Minion stories.
• Inspired by the Minions: The Rise of Gru movie, kids can explore kung fu with Bob, build inventions with Kevin or let Stuart take a nap in his bedroom.
• Each brick-built LEGO® Minion measures over 3” (9cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide. Kevin is over 5” (15cm) tall, Stuart is 5” (14cm) tall and Bob is 4” (12cm) tall, making them ideal for play and display.
What do you reckon? Thinking of getting any of these? They’re not overly large, but they would be fun. Let me know in a comment.