Congratulations to Jon Hayward-Crichton and Tony Tran! Emails are coming through, so please make sure you respond within seven days of the email being sent, otherwise it’ll be redrawn.
I don’t think I’ve given away enough LEGO this year, so it’s time to rectify that! I’ve grabbed a couple of sets from my ever-growing LEGO pile, and will be giving them away to two lucky people! It’s also my birthday today, so I want to spread the gifts around!
To be eligible to win, all you need to do is complete the form below. This giveaway is only open to Australian residents. I’ll do another worldwide one soon!
The giveaway will close on Friday, November 29th, at 11:59pm AWST. The winners will be chosen by computerised random selection, and the first name chosen will have first pick of the sets. I’ll get in contact with the winners on Saturday, November 30th via email. Full terms and conditions are below.
The Giveaway is now closed.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is open to all Australian residents who visit bricktasticblog.com during the promotional period. Entrants under the age of 18 must provide contact details for a Parent or Guardian over the age 18.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
4. Limit one entry per person (based on email address and/or IP address).
5. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
6. During the promotional period BricktasticBlog may allow additional entries to be earned via Facebook or Twitter.
7. The promotion commences at the time of this post, on 13/11/2019 and closes at 11:59 AWST on 29/11/2019 (“the Promotional Period”). The promoter may in its absolute discretion end the promotion prior to the conclusion date.
8. Only entries submitted using the form at bricktasticblog.com will be accepted. Bonus entries earned will be added to the entrant pool by BricktasticBlog.
9. One winner will be chosen using computerised random selection.
10. The winners will receive either one copy of 75947 Hagrid’s Hut: Buckbeak’s Rescue, OR one copy of 70421: El Fuego’s Stunt Truck.
11. The prize pool consists of one copy of 75947 Hagrid’s Hut: Buckbeak’s Rescue, and one copy of 70421: El Fuego’s Stunt Truck.
12. The winners of the prize will be contacted via email in order to arrange delivery. If the winner cannot be contacted within 7 days of the close of the competition, then the winner will have forfeited the prize. If a prize cannot be delivered to the specified delivery address via standard post, then the winner of the prize is responsible for any additional delivery charges.
13. If the prize in not claimed within the 7 day period a redraw will occur.
14. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of a prize.
15. The promoter of this competition is BricktasticBlog, and is conducted without the involvement of the LEGO Group of Companies.