As a huge fan of anything Marvel, this is extremely exciting – September 2021 will see the release of the LEGO Marvel CMF Series! There’s 12 characters to collect, all from the incredible array of Disney+ shows. It includes Falcon and the Winter Soldier, Wandavision, the recently aired Loki and the upcoming animated series What If…?. This is huge! What If…? tells the story of the MCU if the characters were all jumbled up – very exciting possibilities.
We don’t know the box breakdown yet, but there should be three full sets in a box. Here’s what we get:
Falcon and the Winter Soldier
- Sam Wilson as Captain America (big wings, new suit, so much detail!)
- Bucky Barnes (Captain America shield, vibranium arm, two knives. More excellent printing – I have a feeling this will be common.)
- Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch (red power blasts, headpiece and hair as one, dual moulded arms)
- Monica Rambeau (new hair piece – perfect for the character, and the red SWORD helicopter drone, printing on the top of the sleeves too)
- The Vision (white reconstructed form, exquisite printing all over, with the Hex on a laptop)
- Variant Loki (great printing of TVA uniform, comes with a TVA coffee cup and Throg! For those not in the know, that’s Thor as a variant Frog)
- Lady Loki/Sylvie (love the hairpiece, green knife and Alligator Loki! The new alligator mould is adorable. I don’t see a Loki crown printed on it)
- Peggy Carter as Captain Britain (this printing is awesome – love the shield and torso! That hair – wow. Comes with a tesseract too)
- Gamora as the Mad Titan (stunning printing, purple highlights in the hair, and the Blade of Thanos – so much gold!)
- T’Challa as Star Lord (no more Black Panther for him! This is probably the more standard one of the bunch. Nice torso though)
- Zombie Hunter Spidey (nice print, cool cape, not sure where this one comes from though)
- Zombie Captain America (wow. This is brilliant! Love that torn up shield and torso. Maybe Spidey’s prey?)
These look brilliant! I’ll be sure to keep an eye out for these ones. Who’s keen?