Another project submission has reached 10,000 votes on LEGO Ideas, and it looks like a beauty! Created by Snelson42, UCS Space Shuttle Atlantis certainly lives up to it’s UCS moniker. There’s a lot of details included:
- Opening payload-bay doors.
- Retractable landing gear
- OMS (orbital maneuvering system) thrusters in the nose and aft section
- Robotic CANADARM to manipulate cargo
- Robust rotating display stand
- Adjustable elevons and rudder
- Detailed cockpit
I’d love to have this as a proper LEGO set. It’s the first project submission to reach the second 2019 Review stage. I looking forward to what’s next.